OT-CHAT: Quiet times

Hi all,
I assumed that all the American members were glued to their TV's waiting for
the count to finish. Hasn't bothered me because I have been away a couple of
days, for my daughter's wedding, and now have piano exams to contend with.
Next is irises to dig, and daffodil bulbs to lift and dry.
Combine that with trying to keep a house clean and tidy, so that, maybe,
someone will like it enough to buy. I guess I'm rather busy.
It is unusual to see the list so quiet.
Keep counting down there in Florida Mark,
Cheers, Jan