Re: email

Donald Eaves wrote:
> Hello Folks,
> Randy asks in response to Gloria's query
> :
> >> Has something happened.  I have not received any Iris-talk email  for
> >> 3 days.
> >
> >I haven't received any either,
> >Is it that slow now on this list?
> I think it's that slow.  The archives are even further behind.  Yesterday
> they went only through 11/04.  That'll be the Mallorn archives.  When the
> list gets this slow, I go check because I've had the list mail bounced
> several times, so it was only myself who didn't receive.

I can't speak to yesterday, but I do know that this morning the "By
Date" pages of the Mallorn archives were messed up. (They are fixed now)
However, the monthly "By Thread" (the default when you go to the site)
had all the latest messages.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: