Re: email

By all means don't split it.  The know nothings are learning from the know-it-alls.  That 's the purpose of iris-talk.
Francelle Edwards, Glendale, AZ
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob & Donna Lockman
  To: iris-talk@egroups.com
  Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 5:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [iris-talk] email

  I think I remember a discussion where they were going to split it and have
  two, one for the no nothings like me and one for the know it alls..Oh my, I
  dont mean that to sound ugly. Anyway maybe they did that or they are
  revamping in some other way . I am sure they will return in some manner
  Donna Lockman
  z7 NC

        eGroups Sponsor