Re: OT-CHAT: Quiet times

Jan, a lot of us up here are so upset and disgusted with politics that we keep our televisions and computers off and go work with our iris.
Francelle, Glendale, AZ
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jan Clark
  To: iris-talk@egroups.com
  Sent: Monday, November 13, 2000 7:54 PM
  Subject: [iris-talk] OT-CHAT: Quiet times

  Hi all,
  I assumed that all the American members were glued to their TV's waiting for
  the count to finish. Hasn't bothered me because I have been away a couple of
  days, for my daughter's wedding, and now have piano exams to contend with.
  Next is irises to dig, and daffodil bulbs to lift and dry.
  Combine that with trying to keep a house clean and tidy, so that, maybe,
  someone will like it enough to buy. I guess I'm rather busy.
  It is unusual to see the list so quiet.
  Keep counting down there in Florida Mark,
  Cheers, Jan