Re: Re: HYB: Selection ratios

In a message dated 11/14/2000 6:26:00 PM Central Standard Time, lmann@icx.net
writes:

> I don't know what to make of this.  Beginner's luck?

Whatever kinda luck it is, it could put you in rare company!  BRIDES HALO and
RUFFLED BALLET were 'first' introductions. There are probably more.  RUFFLED
BALLET, a sibling of RB, and a yellow iris were Al Rodericks first
introductions.  I once owned the sibling to Ruffled Ballet and even used it
in a cross--I thought it might be stronger than RB.  Can't remember the
names.

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA  Zone 6
Only those who dare to dream can make a dream come true.

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/0/_/486170/_/974292479/