REB: Lilting

Ok, here I come, out from lurking.  Why?  Lilting just put up a
flower stalk Monday and it survived the hard frost and flurries last
night. I'm thrilled.  I'll be watching it like a hawk, it comes
inside at the first sign of damage.
I'm in central Ohio, zone 5.  I'll do a bio after this post.
Also had rebloom on Immortality (sept-oct), Blessed Again (Oct),
Low Ho Silver (now), and an unknown yellow MDB (now).

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/974325665/