Re: Re: HYB: Selection ratios

storylade@aol.com wrote:

> lmann@icx.net writes:
>
> > I don't know what to make of this.  Beginner's luck?
>
> Whatever kinda luck it is, it could put you in rare company!  BRIDES HALO and
> RUFFLED BALLET were 'first' introductions. There are probably more.

How about Debby Rairdon which, I seem to remember, is an only-intro from
an only-cross.

Still a striking iris.

Gerry, getting long rebloom from Mariposa Autumn (in the chilly weather,
one bloom lasted over a week!)
--
mailto:gerrysnyder@mediaone.net
Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/974343241/