Looking for a speaker for your club?

All,

I'm forwarding this from Jim Waddick.  Reply to me for the contact
information.

Rodney

------------------

Dear SIGNA friends;
    My associate and friend Prof Zhao Yu-tang is on an extended
visit to the US. He has brought with him a number of color slides and
is willing and eager to present a program to your iris club.
     He has in the past shown excellent slides of rare Chinese
species and his English is a bit tricky, but readily understandable.
    For the costs of travel and an honorarium, you can have this
world authority visit your club.
    This is a rare opportunity.

 Best        Jim W.

eLerts