RE: rebloomers

Greetings Iris Friends,

It seems that Carney's Corner is slipping directly into winter this
week.  We are 10-15 degrees below normal with snow showers in the
forcast.

We picked WINE TIME (Messick 98) today.  It may or may not be far
enough along to bloom inside.  It is not listed in the R and I books
as a rebloomer, but then again, confusion is usually present in this
hillside garden.  At the present there are about ten stalks in vases
beginning to show their flowers.

Badger and I have been wearing out the worn out catalogues to see
what we should buy next spring.  It's more fun than holiday shopping,
don't you think!?

'Til next time,

Carol Ann
Tennessee, Zone 6