RE: rebloomers

Greetings from Carney's Corner!

Sorry I did not mention names before, they were more stalks of what I
had previously mentioned from a few weeks ago.   Right now I have 1
FEED BACK, 3 SUGAR BLUES, 5 BILLIONAIRE, 1 FROST ECHO, 1 ZURICH, 2
LADY JEAN, 1 STAR MASTER and 1 HEMSTITCHED.    Half of these are
opening now and I expect the others to be about a week later.  The 20
degree temps and heavy frosts have taken care of any others.

Carol Ann
Tennessee - Zone 6

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/0/_/486170/_/974494817/