Dear Brad,
     We are quite friendly here. You may want to go to <
http://www.worldiris.com> and read up on irises. I recently traded with
several members from this list for irises I wanted or irises I had to trade.
Most irises are dug in the late summer or early fall & are not available now.
The large iris you were discribing is probably a Japanese iris & requires
lots of water & acid fertilizer.
     Next July or August I would be willing to mail you a peach iris from my
grandmother who passed away in 1969. It is a beautiful TB (Tall Bearded Iris)
with 6 buds & and very reliable bloomer. So if you are interested send me
your address.
     Annette Milch      Lexington, KY, USA     zone 5/6       TMilchh@aol.com