Re: CULT: pinks input

I just bought OVATION this year.  It has a reputation for rotting, but
I'm gradually learning that what rots in heavier soils and/or in colder
climates may do well in my excessively well drained gravelly soil,
especially if it has sudden freeze, drought, heat, and humidity
tolerance.  Plus I've had good success with several of Tompkins'
introductions.  I will try to find this one and see how it's doing so
far - it's had some drought and one freeze/warm lush growth cycle
already here.

I don't have the others.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8