Re: RE: Cult: pinks input

> Hi talkers,
>     Looking for input from anyone on the list who grows or know
>     someone who
>     How do these compare with depth of color, growth, substance?   Any
>     help
> would be appreciated, off list or on.    One of them will end up in my
> garden next year and trying to figure out which one.
> Janet Natale
> zone 8 of Sc, Myrtle Beach, USA

	I have grown ONE DESIRE in three different gardens/ climates,
and it never fails, whereas the other two were difficult and flowered
on very short stalks, and then withered away.

     OD is a medium pink of rather tailored form.  The other two had
a deep saturation of pink.  If you want an iris that lives on and on
and has lots of energy to survive and bloom faithfully year in and
year out, you want OD.  You'll also find out that it has been a good

     Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8