Re: RE: Cult: pinks input

In a message dated 11/17/2000 9:35:17 PM Central Standard Time,
GardnrJan1@aol.com writes:

Ovation is the only one I've tried, and I'm left wondering why since I waited
two or three years for the introduction of STANDING OVATION.  It was
advertised as a modern OVATION.

I LOVED the color on OVATION, but it was another that I couldn't keep living.
 I bought it several times and only saw it bloom once.  It bloomed beside
SHIPSHAPE and I thought I'd died and gone to iris heaven (1986).

Obviously, I'm a lot more jaded now.  But I'll lay odds that a tall, well
branched, good growning iris in this color would go far.

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA  Zone 6
Only those who dare to dream can make a dream come true.