Welcome Brad,
We live in the next state over, Northwest.  Do you ever get to
Billings?  Our Iris Club sale is usually two or three week ends at the
Farmers Market downtown Billing, during August.  Iris sell for $1.00
for  older introductions and $ 2.00 for current introductions.  Our prices
help us sell many iris in our area.  This past several years sale we have
had a local interest in Historic Iris.  Folks are re-doing older homes and
interested in iris of the era of their homes.  We will be glad to send you
iris from our club for a start.  Our Iris bloom in May and June.  The dwarf
iris start in March and April.  Let us know if you have any special
interests and we will be digging iris in July.  Please email us off of the
list at  shan@montana.net, or mtirisgirl@web-you.com.  It was good to hear
from you.  Welcome to the list.  Janet & Shan (Big Sky Iris Club), Zone 5

eGroups eLerts