Re: REb: Bountiful Harvest

Dear Laetitia,
     Is your iris getting enought sun. It needs 6 - 8 hours / day?
     Could it be crouded by other rhizomes? They need dividing every 3-5
years, 3 is best.
     Did you fertilize in the Spring after the new growth started coming up?
Maybe you should?
     Just a thought,
Annette Milch
        Where it is so cold that my stalk of Buckwheat inside in a vase (6
buds) is not opening, & my other stalk of Buckwheat outside (1 bud) is
holding on but barely.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/974577129/