HYB: Spuria seed colour

While putting the garden down (I mean to bed), I came across about six
seed pods from Clara Ellen (Jenkins '93).

Approximately a third of the seeds were pink.

All seeds were mature and roughly the same size.

I do not know the pollen parent, but it was almost certainly a self with
Tiger Blues a distant possiblity.

Query:  Does seed colour signify anything for spurias?  Nothing I could
find in the archives on this item.

Sandy Ives in Ottawa (first dusting of snow today, along with our first
sighting of the bulletins, AIS and SLI)

eGroups eLerts