Re: Re: CULT: Letting plant go to seed

Oh, dear - I see my typos have caused some misunderstanding among those who
didn't recognize my mistake!  I wrote "seedpods"  when i really meant
"beepods".  Guess my new great-grandmother status (even tho he was the 11th
adorable, cutey-pie - and I'm looking forward to 2 in incubation to hatch in
the Spring - and I'm hoping for some more girls - there are too many  6 and
under little boys -- some 60 years ago, I was upset by being told that a
number of male births meant a war in the future and, if you think about it -
it happened) Now to get back to the beginning of the sentence, if you can
find it! - guess that status went to my fingers so I typed the wrong word!
I'll keep quiet for awhile  -- Rosalie nr Baltimore   zone 7  ryfigge@aol.com

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/974780039/