Re: HYB:Deepening Pink

 A suggestion would
> be Notorious (pod fertile) x Norma Jean (pollen fertile). Or perhaps
> use Orange Slices which has strong pink and orange colours.
>
> Colleen Modra

     My WENCH seedlings have had haft markings I didn't like, and I
suspect NOTORIOUS would produce the same if it were vigorous
enough to produce a bloom for me.  NOTORIOUS does not
increase here though I saw a beautiful stalk of it in the Memphis
Show..  I will stick with CHANGE OF PACE - what vigor!  Should
have some nice pink plics from it next year including some children
by COP and NORTHWARD HO.  Am keeping my fingers crossed
for a rebloomer, too.

Linda, would you say OVATION is a deep pink?  That is deep pink
in my eyes.  Also, the falls in MAGHAREE are a deep pink, at
least in my soil.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/0/_/486170/_/974849660/