Re: HYB:Deepening Pink

In a message dated 11/21/2000 5:38:11 PM Central Standard Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

> Linda, would you say OVATION is a deep pink?  That is deep pink
> in my eyes.  Also, the falls in MAGHAREE are a deep pink, at
> least in my soil.

My 2 cents - - OVATION is the deepest, PINKEST pink I have seen. (Something
special in pink) Walter, in my soil MAGHAREE falls looked like the falls on
ORANGE STAR--that burnt orange look.  Strange how different soils effect the
In my soil, INFINITE GRACE had pinker falls.

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA Zone 6
Only those who dare to dream can make a dream come true.