SPEC: I. lazica and I. cretensis

>Mark,
>     It was 12 F this morning in Lexington, KY, USA. However Buckwheat has an
>open blossum (indoors) with one bud yet to open .
>Annette Milch     Zone 5/6

23 in Farmville this AM, but I saved stalks of Buckwheat, Autumn Bugler,
and Eternal Waltz to decorate the table tomorrow.

There are buds coming on Iris cretensis and Iris lazica (both now
considered forms of I. unguicularis)--I hope the box I put over them last
night helped.

Bill Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College