Re: HYB: orange

Just an offhand comment--back when I was interested in hybridizing, I
worked a little with pink/yellow bicolors (pink stands, yellow falls),
trying to intensify that pattern.  Didn't get very far.

Last spring in Kieth Keppel's seedling patch I saw some VERY deep versions
of this pattern.  In some the stands definitely had a strong orange
influence.

Bill Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College