Re: Re: HYB: Magical Encounter pedigree?

> > > MAGICAL ENCOUNTER - CC 484-A: (S 367-A: (Renaissance Faire x
>(((((Amethyst Flame x (Halolight x Savage)) x (Amethyst Flame x
>Silvertone)) x (Rippling Waters x (((((Chantilly x Midwest Gem) x Cherie) x
>(Lapham sdlg. x (Chantilly x Midwest Gem)))) x Pretty Carol) x Fay 57-73)))
>x Country Lilac) x T1756-A: (Far Corners x Laurel Park)) X Dreamsicle.

I counted 17 brackets each way. The best way to solve this complexity
problem is to get a large sheet of paper and write the pedigree out.
the last cross is between CC484-A (which is everything in brackets) X
Dreamsicle, with CC484-A being the pod parent.
Then start to break down the inner brackets until you have written out the
pedigree like a family tree.
CC 484-A = S 367-A X T1756-A

Cheers, Jan Clark, realising full well this is harder than it sounds.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/974932469/