Re: HYB: Magical Encounter pedigree?

< CC 484-A = S 367-A X T1756-A

Actually, it's
CC 484-A = (S 367-A X T1756-A) X Dreamsicle

CC 484-A is MAGICAL ENCOUNTER's seedling ID (before it was registered).
I think......

Is there any software out there where you can type in the above
'formula' and the tree is drawn for you?  Anybody want to write a macro
that will do it?  I think I managed to diagram this mess, but it was a

Hmmm... just realized you could do this in powerpoint by making little
boxes for the insides of each lowest pair of parentheses and then moving
them around as needed & sticking them together with connector lines....

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8