Good Evening Listers,

Recent correspondence reveals that Roger Nelson of Iris Country has moved
from Bent, Oregon to Northern California.  After 13 years, he has fled the
rainy north west.  He is still collecting historics, but, is also seeking
1960's and 1970's introductions that grow well. In addition, he would like to
find varieties hybridized by both Dorothy Palmer and Cliff Benson.  Since he
asked specifically about irises from this era that grow well in my area, my
thoughts are that he wants to hear from people thru the center of the US.
But, he did say, anyone I might also correspond with so . . . how about all
you California people?

What I remember from former conversations is his desire to bring good old
standbys, with good growing habits, into his lines.  He didn't say that he is
still hybridizing, but do any of us ever really quit?

If anyone would like to send Roger a price list, an offer of trade, or just
correspondence, send your snail mail address to me and I will forward those
to Roger.  I don't feel I should post his address without his authorization,
but that may come.

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA  Zone 6
Only those who dare to dream can make a dream come true.