REB: Post Card from Melody Wilhoit, etc.

11/16/00

Rosalie, take note.

	"Greetings - just a note to let you know that ASCII ART
rebloomed and I cut a huge stalk to take to the garden club
yesterday.

     It has been a good rebloom season here with about fifty
reblooming, many of which were not rebloomers in IL, i. e.
TENNISON RIDGE and several MTB's.

     Happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas - MW"
	I did not register AA as a rebloomer since reblooming stalks
were never dependable in its home garden.  This makes the fourth
state that has reported rebloom.  They are MS, WA, OR, and now
IL.

	Rosalie, I do not know the Zone for Kansas, IL, where Melody
gardens, but imagine it to be 5 probably.

     You can also add ANXIOUS, TOTAL RECALL, and ROSALIE
FIGGE to my list.  We were down to 27o this morning, and now all
of the stalks have collapsed, so the growing season is over for
2000.

     Dave Niswonger reported to me that several of Bernice Miller's
last things rebloomed for him.  He is trying to get up with her
relatives to get permission to register and introduce these.  Does
anybody know anything about Bernice or her family?  Dave was
under the assumption that Bernice had passed away, but I have
not read an obituary anywhere.  If anybody on the list knows,
please contact me off list.  Thanks!

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

eGroups eLerts