Re: REB: Post Card from Melody Wilhoit, etc.

> Thanls. Walter and Melody - all duly recorded.  It is interesting
> about  Walter's ASCII ART - what is in background beyone VICTORIA
> FALLS that has rebloomed?  Rosalie nr Baltimore  zone  7 - windchill
> this a.m. was 6 degrees, so guess my garden has closed down -- the
> last color was a beautifuo deep pink petunia!!   ryfigge@aol.com

	Lloyd's NEEDLECRAFT is the culprit.   It occasionaly gave a
fall stalk or two, and, of course, there is reblooming stuff beyond it,
so conbined with VF, AA can sporadically rebloom, but you can
never tell when.  The rebloom on AA for me has occurred during the
summer or early fall, but never this late.

     Walter Moores
     Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/974987379/