Re: HYB: More pink

--- In iris-talk@egroups.com, GardnrJan1@a... wrote:
> In a message dated 11/25/00 3:01:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lmann@i...
> writes:
>
> << However deep it gets - even if most of us barely can figure out
what
>  we're talking about, may as well start somewhere. >>
> LOL, personally, I'm printing out everything so I can read and re-
read it
> even slower and maybe it'll sink in somehow.    Then of course,
allow for the
> dash of the unknown and I'll probably do that crazy cross anyway...
>
> Janet Natale
> zone 8 of Sc, warmer but PLENTY of rain...

I'm with you, Janet.  I want to learn all I can about this stuff,
make my plans, sharpen my strategies...  But I suspect any successes
I have in my program will come just as likely from the instinctive
leaps of faith as from the super-programmed crosses.

Patricia Brooks, also zone 8.

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/0/_/486170/_/975200306/