Re: Color Magician (picture and/or hybridizer/year)

Bill: Color Magician was hybridized by George Shoop (Registered in '94)  and
introduced by Keith Keppel in 1995. TB, 36" Mid-season, S. white; F. light
cream with fine pink veining; beards tangerine; lightly ruffled. (Parisian
Flight X Snow Crown)

Dave Silverberg
Molalla, Oregon  USA zone 7/8ish
Remember - always yield to temptation for it may not pass your way again!!

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/0/_/486170/_/975314982/