PHOTO: HP digital

Oh boy, I just went for broke and bought a digital camera - on sale at
WalMart, turkey weekend special.  Hewlett Packard PhotoSmart 210 for
~$150.  I don't have any iris blooms left to take pictures of, but took
a nice picture of a Christmas cactus indoors.  This thing has a special
Macro feature for autofocus on subjects 'within 4 inches to 3 feet of
the camera lens', as well as regular autofocus from 2 ft to infinity,
plus 2x digital zoom.  Lots of options, but seems to be fairly simple to
use.  I think...

Linda Mann