Re: HYB: Deepening Pink

> Walter,
>     Wish I'd gotten the Cooley Catalog this year, maybe I'll check the
> website...mostly I was talking about bringing deep pinks into rebloomers.
> Seemed to me reblooming pinks were often paler, especially the ones that
> would do ok for me in SC.  I'm eager to see how DIRECT FLIGHT does for me,
> which I guess could be classified as a "blue-pink"?   That's the kind of
> depth of color I'm talking about, and of course saturation of color too,
> not the lighter centers of the falls that seems very common to pinks.
>
> Janet Natale
> zone 8 of Sc, Myrtle Beach

	Oh, blue-pinks like PINK SLEIGH?

 I did buy LOOKING FOR LOVE and received a huge rhizome with many increases.
If this vigor persists here, it will be to its credit because
pinks from the West sulk here.  LFL and JUST MY STYLE appear to have orchid
infusions which deepen the pink.

I do not know of any deep reblooming pink.  PINK ATTRACTION is about
as deep as you'll get in a reblooming pink.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/975374044/