REB: Sweetie Girl

Today I found a fat bud on "Sweetie Girl," planted this fall.  It's
showing color, and was apparently undaunted by last night's frost.
We get more frosts than freezes here.  In fact, last winter we had a
few frosts but no hard freezes at all, though people called it a mild
winter.  Shasta daisies, snapdragons, even pansies came back.

I think SG is an IB, though the label I made for it says BB.  I can
check my order records.  Can't remember the seller.

Patricia Brooks
Whidbey Island, WA, zone 8?