Re: SIB: Getting ready for winter

In a message dated 11/29/00 9:05:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, alhbee@aol.com
writes:

<< I have some Sibs and JI around the pond and wondering if I should cut
 back for winter. Most of the foliage has dried brown.  I mulched good
 as I think we may have a cold winter. >>

Al,
      I grew both types when I lived in Kentucky.  At such stage, I always
cut the foliage back, and would mulch lightly.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.

eLerts