HYB: patterns?

Way back in the early days of the list, Tom Little (original list
master) posted a lot of information about color patterns and their
heredity (which were dominant/recessive).  It's been awhile since I've
looked at it - anybody care to dig that out and add to it if more is
known/thought now than was known then? I think it was under the subject
"punnett square".

I will dig it out over the weekend if nobody else does - seems like
there were a lot of unanswered questions.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

eGroups eLerts