Re: HYB: color

Thanks John for the reminder about color on monitors - well, back to the
drawing board.  I tried to pick out some photos from catalogs that match
what I think the color names mean, and quickly figured out that won't
work either.

So, maybe I will dig out the lengthy posts on different color chips &
names associated with them, dig out chip numbers from the R&I's for
irises I grow, and try to start matching them up.  I wish a less
comprehensive (therefore less expensive & more readily available) set of
color chips were out there.

Hmm - how about the free color chips that come from the paint stores?
Which brands of paint are available internationally?  Maybe they would
be willing to market a complete selection of their chips for a
reasonable price (since they give them away in the stores).

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8