Re: Re: HYB: color

On November 30, 2000 07:13 am, you wrote:

> Hmm - how about the free color chips that come from the paint stores?
> Which brands of paint are available internationally?  Maybe they would
> be willing to market a complete selection of their chips for a
> reasonable price (since they give them away in the stores).

	Isn't the fact that all colour samples fade over time a problem? Also they
give the chips away in the hope you'll buy paint. I wonder about a different
tact. I think the local paint shops will colour match. Bring in anything and
they will try and match the colour. Maybe they would give out the "recipe" to
tint white paint to the colour being matched. Would that be good enough? It
would allow people at any time to have a pint of paint made up to the correct
colour anytime in the future.

Nick

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/975596946/