SPEC: Iris fulva

Jim, I was trailing along with you in that garden in Memphis when you tracked
down i. fulva.  You finally found it and pointed it out to me, the only time
I've ever seen it, and I heard the garden owner promise you a piece of it.
Are you saying now that what she gave you wasn't fulva at all?  Do you have it
from another source also?  Or do you think you got both this vigorous LA and
the i. fulva at the same time from the Memphis gardener?   This isn't such a
vital question, I know, but I'm very curious nonetheless.
Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250