Iris seeds

I store my iris seeds in paper bags and plant in styroboxes on Thanksgiving
Day.  No special treatment here.  They usually start germinating in February
and finish by April 1.  I plant them out around June 1 and usually have some
bloom the following spring.  I do this with all bearded and PCI iris. I get about
30-40% germination, thank god.  Don't know what I would do if they all
germinated.  The LA are somewhat more complicated.
Barbara Null
Tyler, TX