Re: offlist - 1810-1RE, ]REB:1624-3RE

In a message dated 11/6/2004 3:12:33 PM Central Standard Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

> Nice colors.  Kinda like the raspberry one.

I'm on a ROLL!  Great fall!

Won't it be great if all this stuff looks as good in the spring?  I'm
thrilled with the branching on most of them.  Even if the blooms should tank!

Loads of bloom on those seedlings (next year's Intros.)  . . . yes, I was
hoping for the energy to go to increase.

I've been having a hard time with this cold.  Went out to work this
afternoon.  Beautiful day!  Had to give up and come in because I don't have the

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
 Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives