HYB: form, substance

Couldn't get my ISP to mail to this person offlist, so pardon continuing
conversation in mid-stream.  Not much traffic here these days - has
everybody gone off list?

<I'm not seeing many rebloomers that have really good form...Compared to
other rebloomers, >....ANXIOUS, MATRIX, RENOWN aren't too bad . ...<All
are sorta MUD colors? ..>

Don't know ANXIOUS, but agree MATRIX & RENOWN have better form than most
that do well here, but are not exactly iris that stop me in my tracks
saying wow.

RENOWN is more or less white here, except when it first opens, and
MATRIX is more or less cream or yellowish.

Not exactly mud colors - that's what that Mueller browny pinky thing is

<MATRIX must be a throw back!   .... (substance look a little suspect?
crepe like?)>

Substance is soft on MATRIX, especially noticeable because it's large.
It isn't normally crepe like tho - that sounds like cold injury.

It is yet another one of the good performing rebloomers here that is too
short, too branchy, heavy budded, so doesn't make a nice display.  We
seem to get a lot of two types - short yellows to whites and tall
blues.  Some exceptions.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8