Re: RE:REB end of season

The end should be here, but things are still trying to put on fall bloom.
SIERRA MIST and DIMESPOT both have another stalk.  I'm sorry about that,
esp. on SIERRA MIST, because I think it may preclude any spring bloom on
those clumps.  BABY BLESSED bloomed for the third time this fall.  But GOLD
REPRISE has put up six stalks.  I think these are probably going to be too
late to miss a killing freeze, but the freeze for this week has been removed
from the forecast.  If they do get frozen, that's a lot of wasted rhizomes.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA