From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of PATSY
NORVELL
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 9:15 PM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] CAT: Vince Christopherson's new web page

Vince called me this evening to say that he has a new web page, so I checked

i out.   You will all enjoy his photos.   He really has some beautiful
irises out now, and next year he is going to have his own commercial garden.

   His address is  toolsbydesign.com/vciris    He will have more of his
seedlings
there soon.                                        Pat in Dallas