CAT: Vince Christopherson's new web page

Thanks for posting Vince Christopherson's website.  I checked it out, and it
is a work in progress, not yet done, but what he has up is very, very good.
He even has his 2005 intros posted, and they are really interesting.

He has photos of the past few years intros, but some of the data and such is
still in the process of being added.

I have three of his now, and what I saw bloom this year, I found really quite
good.  His IN A HEARTBEAT and HEARTBEAT AWAY are sibs, both flounced yellows,
but distinctly different from each other.  I had the older one, so ordered the
sib this year, and Argyle sent LET'S BE FRIENDS with it.  As a SPIRIT WORLD
offspring I expect it will breed SA's if a person cared to go in that
direction.  It is a bitone or bicolor luminata with a lot of width and good
form.

Christopherson has gotten enough good things going now it is timely and good
for him to set up on his own.  From the looks of the site, he's definitely on
track.

Char--what I did was copy the "tools....." part of the address and pasted it
in the bar at the top of IE's page.  The program filled in the rest, and went
to the site immediately.

I also got Schortman's wonderful old PATIENCE.  Argyle sent beautiful
rhizomes.  I've always loved this iris and was delighted to discover they
carried it.  I think they are the only vendor who does.  The variety has a
unique color and silk texture that I would like to see expressed in a new
variety as good as Keppel's SEA POWER or Tasco's FIRST WAVE. (Oh what stuff
dreams are made of...)

The thought makes my tweezer fingers itch.  A lot of my crosses over the past
several years have been aimed at this goal.  I'm getting close as far as the
color part, but not the full-blown form I'd like to see.

Neil Mogensen  z 7 western NC mountains