Re: Re: HYB: parents

In a message dated 11/19/2004 4:55:33 PM Central Standard Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

> but HARVEST OF MEMORIES keeps on opening normal
> blooms.

Exactly WHAT is there about HOM that appeals to deer?

I went out to look at my nice stalk with two blooms and "What?"  No blooms!!
The same 'teeny little base' left that was there when my seed pod disappeared
back in the summer!

On the bright side!  They don't seem to like my seedlings!

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
 Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives