Re: CULT: end of bloom season

Too wierd - freezing weather in iris heaven, and I still have bloom in
iris purgatory.  Some light frosts here, but still no killing freezes.

Two unexciting seedlings opened yesterday and one more is showing
color.  BETHANY CLAIRE is still slowly opening normal blooms.

Mike, if you get any more rebloom following the freezes, I sure would be
interested in hearing their names.

<Well,...after three days of freezing weather, I think our rebloom is
done for the year.  Been a very
                        heavy fall rebloom season with many old standbys
and a few surprise reblooms.  Only four
                        months to spring bloom.....
                        Mike Sutton
                        Porterville, CA USA