OT:CHAT:Happy Thanksgiving

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  May the holidays bring love
and peace to all, and a good iris winter!

It's been a great iris year for me!  Friday is my target date for getting my
iris seed in the pots!  Not a huge crop this year, but some exciting crosses
none the less.  Still a bit angry with that deer for getting my favorite pod!
He just took 5 stalks out of Radiant Bliss and about as many from Star Gate!
(2005) Grrrrr!

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
 Reblooming Iris - Home Page