CULT: Can You Recommend?

Can any of you recommend a solid white iris with a red beard?

I realize that growing conditions are vastly different in different parts of
the country, but, that aside, I'd like your opinions. I have Cloud Fire right
now, and it is one of two plants in about 40 I set out which doesn't appear to
be doing too much other than sitting there (all the others have little or big
fans all over).

If I need to order another white with prominent red beard I should appreciate
any insight on favorites you might have.

Also, is Jersey Bounce white with gold edging or is it cream with gold
edging? It's pretty!

Thanks, and happy thanksgiving holiday.