From: owner-iris@hort.net [mailto:owner-iris@hort.net] On Behalf Of Kris
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 9:35 AM
To: iris@hort.net
Subject: [iris] Introduction

I garden in SW Wisconsin (zones 4/5) on a city lot.  I've got deep shade
under maple trees, full sun, and everything in between.

My sun/part shade garden is a cottage-style garden, with many types of
iris tucked between other perennials.  Iris (of all types) are one of my
favorite plants.  I have iris of various sizes and types blooming from
late April (for the tiniest bearded iris) through July.

I'm looking forward to sharing information and learning more about iris
from you.

"We'll go be heroes."  Spike, in Buffy the Vampire Slayer "End of Days"