Re: CULT: White iris w/red beard

I've tried some of Vern Wood's red bearded whites, but none have done
really well here so far.

This was my first year to order a bunch of Tom Burseen's iris - I don't
remember getting any red-bearded whites, but the ones I did get mostly
seem to be growing well here so far.  I don't know his cultivars - any
of his red-bearded whites you'd particularly recommend?

<Vern Wood has some nice whites with red beards and so does Tom Burseen.

                   Barbara Null
                   Tyler, TX  zone 7b/8a>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8