Re: Re: HYB: ? Clarence pedigree?

In a message dated 11/28/2004 11:01:26 AM Central Standard Time,
neilm@charter.net writes:

> seems I recall seeing

I seem to recall an article on zonals in one of the AIS Bulletin . . . 1980
ish. (1987?)   Victoria Falls was the pictorial example as I recall.  Mine are
all packed away from that era.  Anyone?

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
 Reblooming Iris - Home Page